CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't sleep again... parasites? heat wave did this to me again..? tried everything :( need miracle knock out herb/drug/cure ideas?

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Views: 5,856
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,105,612

Re: Can't sleep again... parasites? heat wave did this to me again..? tried everything :( need miracle knock out herb/drug/cure ideas?

i have psyllium husk and i take about a tablespoon or two a day in water. it really doesnt seem to be helping me much heh. same with Epsom Salts . the very first time i did Epsom Salts i took a tablespoon or two of psyllium and about 5-6 tablespoons of Epsom Salt (since the first time i tried i got little to nothing out with 4 tablespoons). this caused a massive diarea expulsion which i was getting scared from. i was crapping for 2-3 hours straight, about 12 times. ive been scared to take this much Epsom Salt again but i remain clogged up.

after i got better last time and was able to regain my sleep, i was passign 2-3 really large stools a day, but now i just pass tiny bits throughout the day. maybe one medium size stool. i think it is because i cannot sleep and therefore my body cannot form stools correctly. last night i again went to sleep around 4am or so and spent the next 6-7 hours tossing and turning and trying to sleep in different rooms, couches, different beds. nothing was letting me drift off! i even went for a brisk walk around midnight for an hour and a half to try and get some excersize.

i get so god damned tired but i wont slip away to sleep. somehow i finally drifted off i think around 11am til about 3:30pm. that was about the same as i got yesterday. my circadians are so screwed up. i took like everything i had too.

4:00 am i took this aloe vera pill which is supposed to sweep the intestines and cause diarea within 8 hours later to cleanse. it doesnt seem to really do much. i also took a few drops of magnesium extract at this point. at this point i almost drifted off to sleep a few times but brain wouldn't let me rest.

5:00 am started getting frantic. tried taking benedryl thinking maybe theres mold keeping me up and that might help me rest. also took a melatonin 5mg.

6:00-7:00am tossing turning. so tired. i feel like i could just pass out and die but my body will NOT pass out!!!! having constant stomache bulging and grumbling as well. cramping.

8:00am try sleeping in a different room, on the floor, on a couch, to no avail. take 2 l-ornithines 500mg.

9:00am decide to try and do another fleet enema i had left over from last night. it only had a tiny bit of the substance left so i filled it up with spring water (not sure if this is dangerous). i managed to expel a few small rock like stools, not much at all. nothing like the previous night.

10:00am turned on another movie and began to watch. i find that if i put on a movie i havent seen before, it gets me interested in the plot and then sometimes my brain gets to a state where its capable of shutting down. (i guess from the exhaustion of paying attention, i dont know)

11:00am finally escaped to some light sleep for a few hours. heh. im not rested. its been about 4-5 days since i got a solid nights sleep and woke up feeling like i actually got some rest.

im just not getting better. where can i get those things you mentioned? the drugs? are they available over the counter or do i have to order them or what? i googled and found some sites but some seem suspicious and im not sure where i should really order from. im in the us, california.

now that im awake i need to do something now to try and get stuff to help me rest tonight. im going to just try to nap whenever i feel like i might be able to. not sure if it will happen but i have to try. im so desparate heh. i found ir saunas in the area here but its too late to try and set that up right now.

thanks for your suggestions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)