CureZone   Log On   Join
10 day update

HelpForAllofUS Views: 7,923
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,093,325

10 day update

I feel cured, with adrenals low and vitality much better but still low.

Every candida symptom that I know of is now gone.

The setup and dna frequencies have caused more die off(or at least tummy sounds followed by next day evacuation of ...) way more intense than I expected. It has to be the rife, because for 10 days up till now there is no other variable, nothing dramatic anyway that could have caused it.

Funny, immediately after and even during a session ( I been doing 2 or 3 freq, 7 min each once each day, sometimes morn and night) I immediately feel better, more relaxed, and weird things such as slight nasal inflamation due to chronic low grade sinus trouble go AWAY. just gone. the effect last through the night but not really longer, I would say. And I sleep SOUNDLY, almost to the point I can't get out of bed I'm so tired, yet really comfortable, not a sick feeling just sleepy.

In general I'm really happy with how the diet and electromedicine portion is going. It feels like its enough to beat the monster candida. I been doing different forms of the diet and such for 8 years and fall of the wagon like everyone else, so I know better than to even suspect a cure.

In my mind. I would have to eat badly and still feel good at 6 mo and even a year before I say cure. Not willing to eat badly

But its going well

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)