CureZone   Log On   Join
Help shape my Candida Battle, Please

HelpForAllofUS Views: 9,466
Published: 11 y

Help shape my Candida Battle, Please

I'm fairly experienced but have never included products like Renew Life CandiZyme
http://www.amazon.com/Renew-Life-Multi-Enzyme-Capsules-Candizyme/dp/B000FL5P9...

or this one, Candidazyme

http://www.candidasurvivalkit.com/candidazyme.php

" When you stop eating the foods that feed candida, the candida goes into an armored spore form, which means the candida will protect itself by transforming itself into a dormant form. If you are not doing anything to remove the candida from your body, it just lies in the dormant form until you once again begin to eat the foods that candida feeds on"

"CandidaZyme is a proprietary blend of enzymes and probiotics formulated to dissolve candida in the digestive tract"

I thought we had largely established that candida is a lower colon problem. And that chronic/severe candida overgrowth ,the life long battle and incurable nature begins probably the first time that candida overgrows severly the large bowel (where it is untouchable basically, except by enema).

Taking all of the above in mind. Do we need products like these two above? I'm going to add the Renew Life CandiZyme because it has very positive reviews on Amazon (and because in 8 years I've never tried it). This of course in addition to a very strict diet that I've tailored for myself, along with electromedicine, body work and accupunture, and anti-stress ect..

I am using plasma/pad rife 464hz + char's dna frequencies.
I will also be doing enemas (most likely?). I am considering Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in isotonic saline (2tsp salt per qt + 7-15 drops GSE) Note I believe I calculated 16 drops per 32oz based on what Nutriboitic gives as a nasal rinse and I'm assuming the same concentration wont irritate the intestinal mucousa.

I'm also considering borax enema ( I posted that friday).
I have calculated the LD50 at around 40-60tsp borax for 150lbs person. I believe (a guess) we should not approach 10% of LD 50, so I think 1-2 tsp borax in qt water SHOULD be safe (don't know).

Also wonderig what would happen if we did a high retention saline enema what a ton of Lactoferin in it? Any thoughts on all my ramblings.

My diet will be the of the very strict candida diet variety.
Meat, veges, some green juices (but not raw food crazy). And nothing else, no transitional foods or any that Jaz.

In particular ACV is OUT THE WINDOW (and all products of fermentation / anything with vineager in it!

"Anything that has vinegar or anything that has gone through a fermenting process or has byproducts of fermentation that you ingest will feed Candida. Candida loves things that have been fermented. It is like rocket fuel for Candida. "

my own thoughts: when I think about this over the last 8 years, I realize the following
-did better during weeks when I did NOT include banana peppers or jalapenos on my Subway salads.
-did better with just oil salads, vs vineager and oil
-gave up ketchup at one point b/c of Sugar and decided to use alot of mustard instead (this didn't seem to work out well at all)
-tried unpasturized kraut and pickles from Whole Foods in 2010 b/c I heard it would cure me (seemed to make me MUCH worse, never did that again)
- and finally, recently, I had the experience of Mom's 1qt of cucumber and onions (in vineagar, probably Bragg's) that she brought over, I ate a TON of it and it has help, I believe, push me into the biggest yeast outbreak I can recall.

So that's my serendipitous observation. There's my 0.02 I know my anti ACV sentiments will bring some fire. But all I'm really saying is I'm almost 100% sure ACV is horrible for me. And thus for you too, maybe? that's all.

I didn't want to admit it, I do LOVE the stuff and hate to see it go.

Also of note: watch out for Garden of Life products. I had been doing their Raw Meal shakes sometimes. And recently noticed ingredient sacromyces ceversai (sp?) This is baker and brewers yeast a BIG no no. Don't know why the heck Garden of Life puts this crap in their otherwise good products but I'm over it.

Lastly, I have researched a little how to help the body clear mycotoxins better. So far all I have is this:
-dramatically reduce y/f load
-take NAC and Pantethine to help directly clear acetylaldehyde
-green juices will help b/c they contain antimycotoxic enzymes super oxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione-S-transferase, glutathione peroxidase, methionine reductase.

Is this accurate and is there anything else we can do to be more efficient at shedding the mycotoxic load? I guess we can engage the parasympathetic system more and sleep more.

I forgot to mention I do have the standard natural health approach anti-fungals sf722, garlic oil, oregano and so on.
I may even have a bottle of niacinimide somewhere? hum

Thank you for reading my ramblings today. And if you have any words of wisdom of methods that actually do work, I am all ears. Or if you wish to complain a little bit that's okay too.

Andy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (3)