CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Horrible chronic bad breath and fecal body odor practically cured with SBO probiotics

thaking90 Views: 16,292
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,094,356

Re: Horrible chronic bad breath and fecal body odor practically cured with SBO probiotics

Ok well basically the prescript assist is a probiotic/prebiotic with 29 beneficial strains. I would take one in the morning usually by itself sometimes with a banana and one before i sleep. Its better to take it by itself 1 and a half hours before you eat. I did this for about 3 weeks before i could really tell a big dfference. The kefir can have up to 40 types of strains depending on the grain you use...but isnt as powerful as the prescript assist for me at least. Yes, i changed my diet drastically, eating mainly fruits and vegetables and lean meats such as chicken, beef, and fish. I would use coconut oil to cook them, yes it is pretty bland but its ok because you can add things back into your diet gradually. After a month of this diet i am able to tollerate chocolate cake, chicken fingers etc just as long as i dont overdo it....no this didnt completely cure my odor and digestion 100% but it has made it much better. i would say im 85% cured. The odor is no longer chronic and isnt anywhere near as strong when it is there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)