CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin C a bad idea with an ulcer ?. Gut dysbiosis and/or SIBO treatment help.

shotsee Views: 9,986
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,092,053

Re: Vitamin C a bad idea with an ulcer ?. Gut dysbiosis and/or SIBO treatment help.

Hi Tay,

You are most welcome.

You wrote, "I almost struggle to believe something as simple as vitamin C could help me..."

I offer as "grist for your mill" the following two quotes from Schopenhauer,

"Really significant steps forward for mankind go through three stages. First, they’re ridiculed. Second, they are heavily fought by those who have economic interests in the status quo. And finally, when the dam is breaking, everyone says: Well we knew it all along."

and

"All truth passes through three stages: first it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third it is accepted as self-evident."

Non-patentable substances [like vitamin C] are not only not promoted by the mainstream, but they are pointedly downplayed [as there is little ECONOMIC potential there]. Unfortunately in this world, we are on our own [much of the time] to ferret out the truth!

You have all my vest wishes, Tay, for a solution to your health issue.

Sincerely,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)