CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin C a bad idea with an ulcer ?. Gut dysbiosis and/or SIBO treatment help.

shotsee Views: 10,133
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,091,666

Re: Vitamin C a bad idea with an ulcer ?. Gut dysbiosis and/or SIBO treatment help.

Hi Tay,

I will just give you my viewpoint based on my personal study and experience.

The ascorbic acid will [temporarily] add to the acid in your stomach, but will not "CAUSE your stomach to PRODUCE more acid."

If I were "in your shoes," I would DEFINITELY try, i.e. experiment with, ascorbic acid, i.e. start with a small[er] amount, and increase the amount from there [if you feel no negative reactions from it]. If you find it to be a bit too acidic, it's as simple as ingesting enough sodium bicarbonate, i.e. baking soda, to eliminate the problem. Frankly Tay, even when you get to your limit [with ascorbic acid], e.g. with an overly acidic stomach and/or with Bowel Tolerance, if it were me, I would hold there for a little while, and then PERSEVERE in trying to RAISE that amount. From my view, this antioxidant can only help you [but you probably will get various detoxification symptoms from its use, i.e. in the shorter run].

I hope this helps, Tay, and wish you best success in solving your health issue(s)!

Sincerely,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)