CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Healing Codes -- Not all it's cracked up to be.

Views: 21,723
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,905,427

Re: The Healing Codes -- Not all it's cracked up to be.

The person criticizing The Healing Codes says he doesn't know anyone it's helped, so I'll tell you what it did for me.

When I first started them, in 2007, I was skeptical. I figured it couldn't hurt to spend a few minutes a day relaxing; that's all I expected. But then I noticed that indeed, the "charge" on my issues went down; memories were healing. (That is all The Healing Codes ever claim to do: heal "heart issues" of a spiritual nature. However, when that happens, stress is removed from the body, and then the body can heal itself of quite a lot.)

Three months after starting THC, I had a TIA (mini-stroke). I recovered completely, but much testing showed that it was caused by a PFO, a hole in the heart that was congenital. "You are the perfect candidate for a clinical trial to insert a device to close up the hole. Do you want to do the clinical trial?"

I did (hated the medications I was on, the only alternative). Thankfully, I got in the "device" group.

So from September 2007-January 2008, when I underwent the clinical trial, I just did Healing Codes not for the physical stuff, but for whatever was bothering me.

When I awoke from the clinical trial, I asked my husband, "How did it go?"

"It didn't," he said. "The hole was practically closed up. Too small for the device."

In my followup appointment with the head of the Heart Hospital at Edwards Hospital in Naperville, IL, the doctor shook his head and said, "I've only heard of 3 or 4 cases of a spontaneous closing of a PFO in my entire career." Those were his words, not mine.

Also, over time, I have healed from asthma, allergies, a breast lump, uterine cyst, a suspicious abrasion in my mouth, and many other things. That's the physical part. But on an emotional and spiritual level, I feel like a whole different person. That's where the real healing happens.

I was so impressed with this healing technology that I worked with Dr. Alex Loyd as editor of the book (which has become an international best seller, just read all the reviews on Amazon). I also became a Healing Codes Coach-Practitioner. I have now helped more than 500 clients heal of their heart issues (as of this writing). This technology works!

To me, it's a very pleasant and easy way to spend 15-30 minutes a day. (Which is about what I spend on myself. I do also do Codes for other people. You can do a Code on yourself and release it to other people. I have seen great healing from this, too. One person I know released all her codes to a young man with MS, and he was healed completely. She just felt led to do it, so I think it was a God thing.)

THC and the Body Code are both great, they work in different ways and are complementary. I believe THC gets at the cellular memories, so is more permanent. The way I describe it is, if an event triggers an unhealed memory, there will be an energy block on the body. EFT, The Emotion Code, things like that will clear the block. But only until the unhealed memory with that frequency is triggered again. Then you have to unblock it again. And again. (If you're not triggered again for a long time, you think you're healed.)

What THC does is change the frequency of the memory itself. So when it's healed, it's no longer able to be triggered. To me, that's healing at the source. But not necessarily as instant at EFT or The Emotion Code, which is why it's nice to have both.

BTW, I am disappointed that this person did not update his comment, because I know for a fact that THC did offer him a refund.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)