CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Healing Codes -- Not all it's cracked up to be.

burt123 Views: 21,867
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,905,427

Re: The Healing Codes -- Not all it's cracked up to be.

I am very sorry for the bad experience you had, and also hope that you find healing.

However, what you say is the exact opposite of my experience with the healing codes. My wife and I had tried everything for years with very little results, including EFT, and Dr. Nelsons Emotion and Body code. We both experienced miraculous results with the codes.

We also did the $2,500 LT3 program, and still do it (it is a lifetime program). It is the best thing we have ever done. With all due respect, I think you are misrepresenting the people at the codes a bit. Before you are allowed to do LT3, you are required to sign a contract that you understand that on this one program there is a limited time money back guarantee (they did this because the program is limited to 40 people and they were having people sign up, get all the materials, and then ask for their money back, taking someone else's slot in the program). With every other product they have, there is a no questions asked 1 year money back guarantee. So, if you really did do LT3, you knew about this in advance - it should have been no surprise to you. They also have a policy that I know no other company that has - they will not turn anyone away because of money. I know several people who have had programs given to them by the company because they could not afford it, including two people who were given a seat in the $2,500 LT3 program - completely for free. They do 3 or 4 free programs each week, just to try and help people.

The company has an A+ BBB rating, something not many in this field have - I checked them out before I even bought the book. If you go to Amazon and type in the healing code, you will find Dr. Loyd's book. IT has a 4.5 star (out of 5) rating, with over 700 reviews - one of the highest rated books I can find in this field. People report healing from all types of things right on that site (and most of the healings are from nothing more than the code and info. in the book, and not doing the codes for hours a day). Read them for yourself. I have referred about everyone I know to them, and they have all seen benefit - a good number of them life-changing benefit like my wife and I.

So again, I am sorry for your poor experience, but my experience has been quite the opposite. Anyway, I hope you find your healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (2)