CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Healing Codes -- Not all it's cracked up to be.

candlewalden Views: 23,297
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,905,427

Re: The Healing Codes -- Not all it's cracked up to be.

I purchased the healing codes book and started performing the exercises primarily because of a painful right shoulder. I noticed my irritations towards others and myself lessened. I then purchased the additional program (not the q codes; not the Lt3 programs) and performed the specific healing codes exercises for a year fairly faithfully. About 3-4 months later, my shoulder pain had reduced significantly. I have 2 xrays of my shoulder tendonitis, Arthritis and calcification thereof. The first xray was taken before I heard of the healing codes. The 2nd xray was a year later. I asked my orthopedic doctor if he would perform that 2nd xray & he asked me if I was having pain in that shoulder and I said no. He said that there would be no difference in the shoulder. I asked him if we could xray the shoulder anyway and he went along with me. When we went back to the exam room he put in the first xray which clearly showed calcification of the tendon and some Arthritis and then he put in the 2nd xray and he said, "Well, look at that." I said, "What?" He said, "Almost all the Arthritis is gone."
The only thing that I did differently in that year was incorporate the healing codes in my daily routine. The dr said, "Congratulations." Although he did say to me before I left, "Well, you know sometimes things resolve on their own."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.100 sec, (1)