CureZone   Log On   Join
help!!!!!!

raph08 Views: 4,657
Published: 11 y

help!!!!!!

please help i think i am in big trouble? it all happened 7 months ago when i had a gallbladder attack and every since then i havent been the same. it was only functioning at 15 % but i left it in thinking i could clean it out. i have tried doing Liver Flushes without really good success. i have been using gold coin grass, chinca pientra, dr chris formula, anything to make me better but nothing is working.

i only eat fruit, veggies, some fish and chicken that is mainly it. no wheat, no dairy, just water, no junkfood, and no red meat.

the worst that is happeneing to me is that i am getting diabetic symptoms. i have really bad tingling in my legs, feet, and hands. i get alot of legs cramps at night in bed. all my veins in my arms are showing alot like they are really swollen.

i dont know how to eat anymore it doesnt seem like anything is working for me.someone mentioned i should do at 80/10/10 diet which is 80 carbs, 10 fat, and 10 protein but that just sounds crazy.

i really need help i just had my first daughter 4 months ago in my life and i been so depressed and worried about my health. i am 5 10 male and weigh only 140lbs what do i do help people please?

i know i have parasites also i am trying to clean them out as soon as i can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)