CureZone   Log On   Join
All doctors giving different diagnoses, can't figure it out

davyjoneslocker Views: 7,873
Published: 11 y

All doctors giving different diagnoses, can't figure it out

Hello everyone, I could use some serious help. My name is David and I’m a 26 yr old male. I used to have unbelievable health 4 years ago and it has gone so far downhill since then. I have multiple system problems that have deteriorated my quality of life. First off, the symptoms (most of these are daily): Bradycardia (40-55 bpm), High blood pressure (160/80), light headed especially upon standing or certain neck positions, gaze stabilization issues with my eyes, pupils fluctuating and struggle to constrict, candida (oral thrush – thick in the morning and night), terrible circulation (bier spots all over arms and legs, and very slow capillary refill), fatigue, broken sleep, neck misalignment and cracking, liver area discomfort (could be from all of the supplements, and I get a bile buildup feeling in my throat when exercising), incomplete bowel movements and occasional anal itching, heartburn and low stomach acid, floaters, anxiety and panic attacks, tension headaches (especially in back of head, feels like brain is swollen), pounding heart occasionally (but still slow), body temperature fluctuations (mainly low temps)

It feels as if my body is slowing down to the point of shutting down. I have seen about 10 different doctors and all have given me different diagnoses. I have been told: hypothyroid (high reverse T3), Adrenal Fatigue, autoimmune POTS, Multiple viral/bacterial/parasite/protozoa infections, Gluten Intolerance, Anxiety (was on Celexa for 9 months), possible Lupus. I have tested high ANA on one occasion and high C4A and LipoproteinA and a few other inflammatory markers. Cortisol is usually high highs and low lows. Negative for Lyme and T. Cruzi. Was tested for Chagas because half a year before any of these symptoms started I was bit by a bug in Mexico and had a SEVERE reaction on my leg, but haven’t shown any signs of tropical infections since then. I don’t believe it’s POTS, because my HR rises only sometimes when I stand up and a lot of times it drops, and blood pressure drops only occasionally when rising. Took a tilt table test and my cardio just said it was Orthostatic Intolerance (BP and HR dropped quickly), with no known cause.

Possibilities I’ve thought of: Pheochromocytoma, Pituitary tumor (could explain eye problems), parasite or infection in brain (I get a crawly itchy feeling in my ears sometimes), Neck vertebrae out of alignment causing blood flow or nerve problems, Lupus, Scleroderma or other autoimmunity. I just completed Humaworm and never had die off symptoms or any dead parasites in bowel movements. Been zapping with the ParaZapper with no improvements. I’ve done multiple treatments for Candida (even so much as 40 days of Diflucan). Did gluten free for 2 weeks and felt worse (need high carbs for my AF). I’ve wanted to get a Hair Mineral Analysis and do Nutritional Balancing but can’t find a doctor to order it for me. I’m also on T3, Adrenal adaptogens, and was on Isocort but didn't do much for me. I just really want to know the root cause of all of these symptoms so I can address it and then correct all of the other aspects. I luckily can still exercise quite a bit. I also notice that when the Bier Spots are worse I’m feeling worse so I feel like circulation is near the center of this. I’ve had every heart test in the book though. I’m seeing a Naturopath who is trying to treat infections and a Functional Neurologist who is doing gaze stabilization exercises and therapies and trying to correct POTS with no success or improvement of symptoms. Sorry this is so long but if someone could point me in the right direction I would owe you my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)