CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All doctors giving different diagnoses, can't figure it out

SeattleK Views: 7,113
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,077,763

Re: All doctors giving different diagnoses, can't figure it out

Well first off you are not alone, many of us have come to cz with a ton of symptoms like that.

I think the hair analysis and nutritional balancing is an excellent idea to try to set up a holistic foundtional health plan. From an NB plan you can add components that might target your thyroid or candida. Often times target treatments for things like candida or adrenals don't work because their function is interdependent if that makes sense.

Though if I had to guess I would say it sounds like adrenal fatigue, candida, and possibly some heavy metals.

Specialized NB practioners will work with you over the phone if you like, so region doesn't really matter but you do have to pay out of pocket and some are better than others.

I would head over to the 'Nutritional Balancing AF' forum and ask for help there if you are still interested in NB.

Good luck! Hang in there - lots of us are getting better but its a long and slow road

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)