CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Boldy

boldyloxx Views: 9,198
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 207,318

Re:Boldy

hi!

I took it under the tongue-- and more than two drops actually-- probably almost a teaspoon full! it tastes strong, but what the heck, I like how it feels afterwards :-)

Now I take just 1-2 drops under the tongue at night before bed.

Also-- I had a throbbing in my ear alot, pain in that ear, and when I lay that side down on the pillow, I could hear something moving in the inner eardrum of that ear. I suspected it was parasite larvea burrowing around in there. Parasites love warm moist areas to feed off of our body wastes in the ear and sinuses.

I actually put 2- 3 drops of diluted oregano oil in the ear-- boy that really did burn! The throbbing stopped from that though.

Now-- no more ear symptoms either-- and I make sure to keep my colon cleaner- because that's why alot of these parasite larvea make their way up to the sinuses in the first place-- because the colon is too clogged for them to escape out in a proper bowel movement.

I make sure to keep the colon clean but also keep the sinuses cleaned out from mucous too. BIG DIFFERENCE! no more itchy nose, whites of eyes much whiter too!

I think when we do parasite cleanses -- if we dont keep the colon clean or continue to eat binding foods which constipate, the larvea stages from the adult parasites do escape Upwards and end up in the sinus cavities.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)