CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ALL carbohydrates give me stomach pains...please help!!

purplepixie Views: 3,205
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,071,940

Re: ALL carbohydrates give me stomach pains...please help!!

What screams out at me if you're intolerant and get gas with garlic and greens, (and perhaps cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, cabbage too?) is that they're fairly high sulfur foods..especially garlic.
I've had these intolerances for years and couldn't figure out why some of my favourite veggies gave me terrible digestive problems until i had a gene test and discovered methylation pathway mutations.
Sulfur foods are a burdon to an already high sulfur body, due to an upregulated CBS gene, part of the methylation cycle system. Do you have a problem with ammonia aswell? The CBS gene upreg. can equally cause a higher body load of ammonia.

The leafy greens contains natural methylfolate, which equally can give undesirable digestive issues if you have MTHFR and associated mutations.

I know eggs contain sulfur too but i am guessing there's something different about egg sulfur than veg sulfur as i too tolerate eggs but not veg sulfur.

Its impossible to restrict sulfur in the diet tho' as you'll be left eating nothing. I've just cut low on the things that i found gave me a bad gut. Mainly garlic and onions and tomatoes, sauerkraut. I still get digestive issues but i've found digestive enzymes really help, alongside probiotics.

How do you react to dosing MSM? Being high sulfur, of you already have a high sulfur issue - MSM can induce brain-fog, lethargy...etc..

Good luck with the cleanse!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)