CureZone   Log On   Join
My story... all of it (please help)

Views: 4,368
Published: 11 y

My story... all of it (please help)

For the last 10 years I have suffered from a fecal odor that appears at seemingly random times. The only thing these incidents have in common is that they always happen in public and always at the worst possible time. This condition has effectively destroyed my life. It has also created other issues stemming from the anti-social behavior that it has forced on me. I now have extreme anxiety attacks when leaving the house as well as terrible Depression that often takes me to the brink of suicide. I can't date, work, or go to school.
After browsing some of the forums I now know that there are others who suffer from this condition or similar ones, and I thought it might be helpful to share my experiences about this problem and maybe receive some feedback on how to deal with it.
I decided to test my memory and recall exactly when this problem started. 10 years ago, for some reason I can't remember, I decided to shave my ass. All was going well until a sharp pain shot through my entire body. I had cut myself, not severely, but enough to cause bleeding. The smell started very soon afterwards, a couple of days later at the most. I didn't have any idea what was going on and tried several bad attempts to remedy the problem over the years, one of which included spraying axe deodorant up my ass.
For many years I suffered in silence turning into a miserable loser with no reason to live. My diet was never healthy and included a lot of fast food and diet soda which I believe made this problem worse. I often felt gassy and as though my bowel movements were incomplete. Adding more raw vegetables and water to my diet and cutting down on soda seemed to improve my bowel movements drastically, but it did not seem to change the smell that much.
About a year ago I found something that seemed to clear up this problem. After every bowel movement I would take a shower and hold the shower head a few inches from my ass and spray water up there with the jet stream. I would hold the water and run to the toilet and release the water and a lot of other stuff. I would do this a few times and felt fantastic afterwards. This reduced incidents by about 90% and worked for almost a year.
One day after using this method I got a horrible cramp and heard disturbing noised from my stomach. It felt like my guts were on fire and were going to explode out of me. This went on for 3 days. On the third day I went to the bathroom for what I thought would be a routine trip. I'm not kidding when I say I probably woke up the neighbors and shit at least 3 liters of crap water containing all sorts of stomach contents. It was brutal. I was scared enough to research online my shower enema method and see if this had ever happened to anyone before. I soon learned that what I had been doing was extremely dangerous and could even cause death! I have not done this since and luckily have not suffered any further problems.
Now I am back to where I started. The smell has returned and I don't know what to do. I've learned that sticking with a healthy Diet seems to improve things slightly, but the only way to live a normal life is to have it gone completely. Medical doctors don't seem to know anything about this and think it's stupid. Therapists seem to think it is olfactory reference syndrome and prescribe medication for chemical imbalances in my brain. If you have the symptoms I do then you know that other people react to this smell so it is not imagined.
I was hoping someone else might be able to suggest what this condition actually is and possibly how to pursue treatment as I have no idea where to begin. I want to deal with this problem once and for all and hopefully get my life back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)