CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After months of oil pulling, poor dental visit outcome

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
InCharge Views: 5,147
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,066,202

Re: After months of oil pulling, poor dental visit outcome

Maybe a second opinion is in order.

My dentist sounded the alarm when my gums registered 4's, and 5's. IF you go on a yearly basis 7's and 8's, would seem to be to much for 1 year later. If you don't go regurlarly then it might be possible.,

You didn't mention what treatment he proposed. Maybe laser?

I use Colloidal Silver for everything, and I would try that first. Just hold a mouth full that touch the gums for as long as you can. Do that multiple times of the day. It's said to kill over 650 different types of bacteria, and viruses. The only problem would be to get it far enough down inside the gum. It would be worth a try.  You could also get one of those devices that look like a syringe that dentist some times give to flush out a socket that has just had a tooth removed. Instead of a needle it has a tube that is bent downward to angle towards a tooth. 

Having your own CS generator would be the best, but it would only cost $200 to $300 instead of thousands.

Having said all that, the downside can be heart problems, so one way or another you should do whatever it takes.

Best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.106 sec, (1)