After months of oil pulling, poor dental visit outcome
I became mercury poisoned from 14 dental Amalgams
that I had for almost 40 years. The Amalgams
were removed in 2004-2005. Today I am still plagued with a tremendous scalp odor caused by the toxic amalgams.
I have chelated with DMSA, DMPS, neural therapy and now homeopathy for several years. I brush with DE, baking soda, xylitol an Sea Salt
and essential oils like peppermint or clove. I started oil pulling several months ago with coconut oil and when I went to the dentist office yesterday, I was told that 9 teeth measured 7's and 8's. I was incredulous because I thought oil pulling was helping my gums. As it turn out, that was not the case for my molars while my front teeth measured 0's, 1's and 2's.
Now my holistic dentist wants me to spend thousands on treatments for this condition. I've read many reports that these treatments are iffy at best. Surprisingly, I've also read that taking 3,000 mg of B3 (niacin) a day would be helpful in removing this bacterial infection.
If you have had success healing your gums with B3, please tell me which brand you use and how many milligrams would be required to improve my gum health,
Thank you so much for any info you can provide.