CureZone   Log On   Join
After months of oil pulling, poor dental visit outcome

Desperadonyc5 Views: 5,992
Published: 11 years ago

After months of oil pulling, poor dental visit outcome

All

I became mercury poisoned from 14 dental Amalgams that I had for almost 40 years. The Amalgams were removed in 2004-2005. Today I am still plagued with a tremendous scalp odor caused by the toxic amalgams.

I have chelated with DMSA, DMPS, neural therapy and now homeopathy for several years. I brush with DE, baking soda, xylitol an Sea Salt and essential oils like peppermint or clove. I started oil pulling several months ago with coconut oil and when I went to the dentist office yesterday, I was told that 9 teeth measured 7's and 8's. I was incredulous because I thought oil pulling was helping my gums. As it turn out, that was not the case for my molars while my front teeth measured 0's, 1's and 2's.

Now my holistic dentist wants me to spend thousands on treatments for this condition. I've read many reports that these treatments are iffy at best. Surprisingly, I've also read that taking 3,000 mg of B3 (niacin) a day would be helpful in removing this bacterial infection.

If you have had success healing your gums with B3, please tell me which brand you use and how many milligrams would be required to improve my gum health,

Thank you so much for any info you can provide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.060 sec, (1)