CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamix v. Juicer

Views: 8,500
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,046,370

Re: Vitamix v. Juicer

Wow. Thanks for this. Where did she say you get those nut bags? Of course, you are not going to get the fiber as dry as a juicer, so there is a bit of waste....

By looking at the wheat grass farm you have in you message, if you have to do something like that, I guess wheat grass is out for me, as I have no room for something like that. I was hoping I could by wheat grass in the store....

I guess kale and chard will have to do.

I am not a man, so my weight loss will be slower than the guy in the first video, so I think I should use a bag. I don't even loose that much on lemons! Can you use a bag more than once? That seems like it would be kind of messy....

Have you ever tried it with a strainer? I bet you get more fiber in the juice....

My diet is much better than his tho, so hopefully, day 2 will not be so hard...at any rate, I am hoping this kind of fast will be easier on me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)