CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamix v. Juicer

Views: 9,075
Published: 11 y

Vitamix v. Juicer

I have a Vitamix and am very happy with it. In fact, when I bought it I gave away my Champion juicer...mainly due to lack of space.

Now, however, I have gained weight and want to try juice fasting. I used to do The Master Cleanse about twice a year, but stopped two years ago, as it got difficult for me for some reason. I am 66 years old, prehaps my age and being retired and less active had something to do with it. At any rate, I've let myself go a bit, and so I am afraid I would have to many cleansing reactions.

I want to try juice fasting to both lose weight and detoxify as I am feeling an urgent need for both, but hesitate to rely on my Vitamix, since it does not remove the pulp, and therefore I fear it would add extra calories and it would not rest my digestive system enough.

Considering my needs, is there enough of a difference between the two types of juicing to make the purchase of another juicer to supplement my Vitamix worth while?

PS:

I want to use a lot of wheat grass, and I'm not sure how my Vitamix would handle that. I mean, I know it would liquify it, but having the pulp in there might make the drink to bitter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)