CureZone   Log On   Join
severe brain fog!!

l8n2013 Views: 23,749
Published: 11 y

severe brain fog!!

Hi, first post...for the last 4 years i have been in a COMPLETE daze i cant think properly i cant focus properly i have very short conversations because its literally too much work for my brain i cant take it all in and respond in sync its hard to explain. I have been doctors they give me blank stares and say its all in my head...i KNOW its not in my head i have RARE moments of clarity i can think properly and have a overwhelming sense of calmness where my heads just feels clear and i know that is what life used to be like...this all started after a stressful time in my life and one day in work out of the blue i had a slight panic attack nobody noticed it wasnt a full blown panic attack but since that day i have been 'locked' in this fog it causes social anxiety and a whole host of other mental problems but these rare moments of clarity is when i realise is that the brain fog/cognitive impairment is what causes the other mental problems mainly social anxiety because i cant look people in the eye properly because my eyes dont focus properly n i look weird but when i have these moments of normalness i have no social problems. I have tried all types of diets quit caffeine/stimulants, candida diet, every vitamin and supplement going and other things. Its like the stressful period of time depleted something i havnt restored yet! and i constantly feel 'unstable' always wake up with a horrible jittery feeling which lasts all day and my heart always feels like its 'ready' to start beatin fast...these physical symptoms are very low on the days iv noticed normality which in the last 4 years is no more than maybe 7-8 days altogether they just really stand out its the only days iv felt freedom. can anyone relate?? what can cause these unstable/adrenaline rush feelin everyday all day?? ive tried adrenal support supplements dhea cortisol pregnenolone. regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)