CureZone   Log On   Join
The nightmare continues.... The worm that was the back of throat... is now in my face

peggyaus Views: 3,554
Published: 11 years ago

The nightmare continues.... The worm that was the back of throat... is now in my face

Dear Glax and all

Just an update... night before last I felt one of the slimey throat worm critters crawl up behind my ear. I felt alot of pressure across my facial cheek as it burrowed.

A couple of hours later... I pulled open my mouth to inspect the inside of my cheek and low and behold..............a worm about 6-7 inches long... spanning from corner of mouth to ear just under the skin. I cannot remove it unless i try and scrape it out... but I don't know if it extends behind the ear - its true gruesome to even look at. I might try and take a pic later on and post if anyone is interested.

Sometimes I cannot believe this nightmare.

I rang a 24 nurse service last night that we have here in Aus, she said she has heard of this before, and suggested I show a doctor while its still visible. I do have a docs appointment today so I will...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)