CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The nightmare continues.... The worm that was the back of throat... is now in my face

glaxony Views: 3,169
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,027,333

Re: The nightmare continues.... The worm that was the back of throat... is now in my face

I can only guess. My guess would be hookworms and/or ascaris.
I would drink a strong cup of wormwood tea first thing in the morning and let that digest. It is horribly bitter, but I'd do it anyway. About 30 minutes later I'd eat several slices of raw fresh pineapple and chase it with several cloves of raw garlic. If I had the luxury of staying home and sleeping I would mix bloodroot and wormwood powder together, put it in capsules, and take one. If that didn't make me nauseous, I'd take two a few hours later. Bloodroot always makes me feel sick and exhausted. I have to curl up on my side and go to sleep to keep it down. When the nausea passes, I have diarrhea that is slimy with mucous and smells to high heavens. That is worm nests coming out. I would also order madagascar cloves from Sacred Medicine Sanctuary and take a gob of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)