CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unbelievable stinging in my neck

peggyaus Views: 6,341
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,023,795

Re: Unbelievable stinging in my neck

Thank you so much Clew for helping me.

I had not see this recipe before.

I will go out and get these things tomorrow and hopefully can find most of the ingredients... however we don't have the KleenGreen enzyme product here in Australia.. but you say I can use apple cyder vinegar instead? Tonight i might put together what I do have... I have apple cyder vinegar here so I might put that on tonight with some olive oil.

Thank you again so much for your help. I'll let you know how I go.

I was in hospital for 3 nights because of this hell, could not swallow. Couldn't get any water or food down because of inflamation and those devils travelling in and out of my neck. Do you guys have metal in your mouth or old cavitations? I had a really bad root canal which has since been removed which caused bells balsy for many years... I just wonder whether the worms travelling up to this area because of it. Its a nightmare. Prayers to you and thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)