CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unbelievable stinging in my neck

peggyaus Views: 6,340
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,023,808

Re: Unbelievable stinging in my neck

Thank you so much Glax.

You and Clew have given me alot of things to do and I will do as much as I can as quickly as I can.

I have a new bottle here of Bloodroot tincture... I'm not sure if it is as strong as what you used but I have been taking it along with the the Clarkia tincture. It says dry herb strength 1:4 and the product is made by Ecletic Institute. Just swished and swallowed some now and do feel nauseaus and like you say... I do feel like I have to almost poisen myself to rid myself of these devils. Would you think about about putting it on your neck as well?

If you could see the ascaris i shat out... I was shocked despite shitting out so many worms in the last 5 years... It was about 14 inches long intact and thick as a Bic pen. That monster along with the very long Tape worm which came out recently as well, and that was after so much cleansing, I was so shocked because like you, i've shat out so many ascaris... smaller though.. i never thought I had a monster like that one and I think she is (hopefully) the monster biggest in me... the mother of all of them. I've noticed that i'm laughing more since she's gone but I think my horrible horrible moods and personality came from the tape? What do you think? The tapes seem even more evil that the ascaris... but that's just my intuition - which could be wrong.

I am now shitting out alot of worms.. i have no idea what they are but they are small and immature.

MSM and laying on my left side to sleep seems to help at night to stop my stomache contents coming up. I think these devils have given me GERD.. and that's what the doctors seem to think I have... (they say they see no parasites...)

Thank you again and I know exactly what you are talking about when you talk about your dreams and moods.

Thank you for your prayers. Love and prayers to you as well - I'll try and do as much as I can from your advice and I appreciate it so much - got to hit them very hard or die it feels like. xox

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)