CureZone   Log On   Join
wondering how to dissolve calcium deposits on heart valve

quarrymaster Views: 33,838
Published: 12 years ago

wondering how to dissolve calcium deposits on heart valve

Just came back from a echocardiagram..found I have calcium deposits covering a valve in my heart...Doc said to come back in 6 mos. , but will need a valve replacement , within a year......I'm 66 yrs. old , work outside , active , no weight probs , no pain , etc etc ....he was pushing and I said no problems , so will wait until I do have....he of course said you could die soon etc , but finally relented and said come back in 6 mos......
So got to researching herbs etc and how to dissolve the calcium......found apple cider vinegar with honey , hawthorn , guggul , MSM , and magnesium .....was wondering if others have heard of other herbs and natural ways to help dissolve the deposits....would like to show him surgery is not the only way to go , and to save me some money and pain , as a valve replacement is quite expensive and would shut down my outside work etc.....
Any suggestions Greatfully accepted Quarrymaster (retired)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.057 sec, (1)