CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wondering how to dissolve calcium deposits on heart valve

alikat Views: 33,184
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,018,163

Re: wondering how to dissolve calcium deposits on heart valve

Hi.  I believe all of the things that have been suggested to you so far are excellent natural methods of decreasing calcium deposits.  However, as good as they are, they are best at prevention rather than remedy.  Serrapeptase and Nattokinase are ideal, but do not work directly on calcium.  If I were in your situation I would seriously look at Intravenous EDTA chelation therapy.  Nothing is as effective for cleaning out clogged arteries and returning good circulation to all of the organs of the body.  The only problem is that it is very pricey, but if there is any way that you can dip into savings for it - do it.

You will need to do a little investigating to see who (Medical doctor) in your city  is doing this.  It's important to note that there are many alternative practitioners who are asministering EDTA as oral chelation, however this is not as effective as IV and directly involves the kidneys and liver in the process, not such a good idea.  Other docs use suppositories, but again,  this is neither as effective nor easier on the body as the IVs.

Here is a link to get you started reading on this:

www.medical-library.net/edta-chelation-therapy.html

I hope this helps you.  Many blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (2)