CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pork Tapeworm

Steezy Views: 2,828
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,997,535

Re: Pork Tapeworm

Well not xanax but a benzo (klonopin) it is an anti convulsant so I'll only take when really necessary, after getting he amino acid that was reccomended earlier in the thread die off isnt nearly as bad. The only reason i think pork Tapeworm is because of symtoms of neurological and muslce weakness as well as small intestine discomfort. Im only a few days into my 3rd attempt at Wormwood clove blackwalnut cleanse and i already take magnesium and a chinese sleep tea with the herbs you reccomended. My doctors appt got moved two weeks because lack of health insurance for the time being. I want to believe the ones in my head will die off through diet and cleanses but I just cant see it happenening lol. So after the mri if there is no sign of cycsts im going to order albenza prezanqutel combo online and finish them off after this month or so cleanse, my liver really hurts at the moment though :/ even though i drink lots of lemon juice and eat raw garlic it wont go away.

Thanks for all the input :) would love to hear any other suggestions.

Peace and love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)