CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions to kill Bird mites please...

christiamauthor Views: 27,231
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 832,676

Re: Suggestions to kill Bird mites please...

Sunny I'm sorry but you've never been infected with these our you would know what your talking about. I have a microscope and they are livingunder my skin and hatching. I have seen them and I know that they do.I feel them hatching and fluttering down my body. The next day they leach backon to feed.that is why they are so hard to get rid of. Its a vicious cycle.bite hatch die bite hatch die with bug sprays. They run up and down you're legs and body especially at nite and when you cover up. They bite harder than a Mosquito and then hurt when they pop out. It dwells helpless when you can't get them off you. The bug man came today so he sprayed an industrial buff killer hearses towards mites. It s extremely strong and said it will work.we toe down our for foot birds nest from the roof and bagged it, sealed it and then trashed it. The for foot area sprayed first by my husband and then by the bug man today. My husband used 50% beach as the entomologist told him to and the bug man used his concoction today. I still Ferrell them running up and down me and I catch what I can with tape. Some are to smart. Some to fast. Some too small. It is tough to live with but we keep washing our clothes and bagging them, cleaning the floors, taking our trash, cleaning vacuum, steam cleaning all surf aces and floors, bathing twice a day in coaltar after spraying in bleach water of 20%. And sleeping when we can.everything we use during the day is bagged and tagged after washing in borax. You can make it thru this.its gross, painful, creepy feeling and horrific at times but you can get thru it.I believe that. I will update in a few days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)