CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions to kill Bird mites please...

christiamauthor Views: 27,368
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 832,676

Re: Suggestions to kill Bird mites please...

Hers what I know. I am a host of one of the biggest colonys of bird moss the orkin man had ever seen. I wish you could see my body.I have stripes up and down my arms and legs like someone scrapped me with a sheep object. They are tracks in straight lines like you get from gaming limbs. The thing they burn like fire and itch like crazy because they are full of tiny larvae! Yes these mites lay their eggs under the skin when they bite. They added 95% female. They are aggressive forming colonies in a soft surface. Mine are in the carpeting. I have a black light and if shined on the carpet they will floresse if they are there. We had a four for birds best in our roof.the stupid thing was a knew they were and since we love birds wanted to wait until the eggs were gone.we waited until yesterday! My husband pulled out our and sprayed it with 50% bleach as was advised by the entomologistfour Orkin. they well spray today with a powerful spray designated just for bird mites. It started when I began to get bit in the feed.at first fleas were suspected so we bombed the house with several flea . It only exacerbated the problem. Then we sounds it, the nest in the carpet after the big guys had said it was carpet Beatles.we weren't sure what it was but bed bugs were ruled out from the beginning. This first time they were on my husbands side near my poor little dog who was crate training. We quickly got the steam cleaner out and cleaned every carpet in the house and double the one in our bedroom. Steam does not Kill bird mites, it only makes them mad. So they choose me and climbed on the bed, went across the ceiling and dropped on me like a parachuter. I could fell them sprinkling on me like it was raining.could see them on me. They are very small.the size of pin heads. They Ares not black! They are white at first then when they feed on you they are the same color as your skin making it impossible to see them without a good magnifying glass. I used silver Dick tape to capture theM.I.A. They are very faSt. When you first start to see white dots on the tape use your magnifying glass and you will see them moving. They are ugly! Today we have washed all our clothes in 20 mule team borax and bagged them.we have vacuumed, vacuumed, vacuumed, steam cleaned and word all the surfaces over and over. Then a found out they are on our walls and ceiling and started all over. A used borax in everything and even on me.I spray myself with bleach, and washed with coal tar shampoo. I scrubbed with s very rough loofah pad and still they were attached too me. The coal tar will make then let go I'd used directly after the 20% bleach and 60% water mixture. It burns and burns so be ready and also heat it before you do it it you'll experience a ride awakening.I dried with a blow dryer until I could get towels laundered. I cried, screamed, scratched and tapped myself until I almost went mad thinking I must be crazy because they were in my head because my husband was in that same bed asks didn't here a bite. They don't touch him. Then I tread they like women

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.299 sec, (2)