CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Toxicity and dark ring around iris

Blistering Fate Views: 25,475
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,975,660

Re: Copper Toxicity and dark ring around iris

Oh maybe we jumped on the wagon too early. What I really wanted to mean was that being copper toxic its common among adrenally fatigued people. Indeed, or you get toxic when your body its already exhausted or you got exhausted because your body got toxic.

Its true that Steve had a brown ring in his green eyes but as feo said Wilson´s disease its a different thing. But who knows, Iridology its fascinating and pretty accurate. My eyes have orange patches. This means carbohydrate indigestion (I dont digest fruits at all). Then I have all those white nerve rings, this means a lot of nervous stress, coming from emotional toxins (example, traumas, attitudes towards life) or physical toxins (example, metals). Over time, if they dont get adressed, the nerve rings progress to black and you will get really screwed. The iridologist said "heal the gut and find a way to clear all those neurotoxins".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)