CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Toxicity and dark ring around iris

ways_of_wisdom Views: 29,181
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,975,613

Re: Copper Toxicity and dark ring around iris

Ha!  What a coincidence!  I was just on that page, I did another search and found that the name is Kayser-Fleischer Ring as can be read in your link, and came here precisely to post that.  I'm new at this copper toxicity thing, only read about it for the first time last week, and despite of my earlier reluctance I may have to give this NB thing a try, in fact I sort of am already because my liver acted up so bad 3 days ago I could hardly eat and then instinctively reduced proteins and fats.  I just had a new "crash" that started last week of which I seem to be recovering very slowly and in the past 2 days have been very depressed and today got actually pretty weepy, something that's described as a symptom of dumping copper.  But I've had things with chocolate in them, even today (guilt trip...) and chocolate contains copper, in fact I'd switched to dark chocolate, which contains more than the MDR of copper in 3 oz., years ago, and there would be periods of times when I ate it nearly every day (other times would not want chocolate at all).  I also have kept a container of cocoa powder at home and even was drinking it in hot water sometimes during the cold months instead of coffee, which I cannot handle, but stopped because it was really not having the expected effect.  Pehaps that and other copper containing foods plus the gluten eating is what contributed to my last major crash 3+ months ago, I'd say that ignorance is certainly NOT bliss!

Oh, I forgot the link I had wanted to post here which has pics of eyes of different colors:  qjmed.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2010/04/28/qjmed.hcq065.full

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)