CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Dr Oz! We need a group effort...who is willing?

joylovepeace Views: 5,828
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,972,026

Re:Dr Oz! We need a group effort...who is willing?

Gibby what a great idea! And I believe if we couldnt get Dr.Oz's attention we could get through to his wife!

Ok, so I wont get too excited until I'm healed but I think a good plan would be to get a group of us together and appeal to Dr. oz with letters and emails and then if possible arrange to meet and tell our story. I would be willing to travel to New York for sure, I think meeting in person would have the most effect. Dr. oz might have the best possibility of getting Cahill to speak out.

Really any doctor who takes up this type of practice would be in work forever and able to feel great about his contribution to society. There is so much work to be done considering GI infections, parasites and drug resistance that is not being done in personal practice.

Gastroenterologist are of no help unless you have something that is simple to diagnosis like celiac or a tumor. Getting the diagnosis of IBS is not helpful!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)