CureZone   Log On   Join
Lack of accurate and available testing..how to get this story out to the general public? Cahill...

joylovepeace Views: 6,933
Published: 12 y

Lack of accurate and available testing..how to get this story out to the general public? Cahill...

reposting for any ideas...

I went through ten and half years of worthless testing before seeing cahill and getting diagnosis of histolytica..
even after Cahill found histolytica my local labs did not find it.
Too many people are suffering needlessly.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1971896#i

what I dont understand is why isnt Cahill using his clout to get the word out about this dire problem? (any one have a personal relationship with him to speak with him about this?). I asked him during my exam why this testing wasnt being done and he told me when he followed up with the gastroenterologists he had trained they laughed and told him they were not doing this type of testing because they could make more in a day performing colonoscopies than Cahill makes in a week; and that was the end of the conversation as he shook his head disapprovingly, (Cahill is notoriously short on words).

I have been trying to brainstorm a way to get this "story" told to the general public. (something like 60 minutes status). I think its of utmost importance for following generations and shame on the medical system for loosing what they learned not so long ago. This technique is not new nor difficult.

I think part of the problem came about with modern medical lab testing and doctors began to rely on them for diagnosis; and of course no doctor today wants to do such menial/messy testing or deal with fresh samples under a microscope, so much more easy to just direct patients to the lab.

After dealing with some of the lab techs at my local Kaiser I can say I worry about accuracy in general. They are not dealing directly with a patient who is looking towards them and expecting results.

So any ideas how to get this story out into the open? This is serious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)