CureZone   Log On   Join
Zinc (pumpkin seeds), B1 (SUNFLOWER), B6 and IODINE(Sea salt) - ALL YOU NEED to "cure" CANDIDA and related !

Pokermaniac Views: 5,810
Published: 12 years ago

Zinc (pumpkin seeds), B1 (SUNFLOWER), B6 and IODINE(Sea salt) - ALL YOU NEED to "cure" CANDIDA and related !

Subject tell whole story. I suffer almost 2 years(12 years overall) and low stomach acid is the only problem.

So, what i try to say is typical candida diet wont work, You do better on pizza(plenty of B1, zinc) or bread than No carb diet. Sunflower 50mg have B1 same as half bread and it is 1.2 mg !! We need 2-2.5mg day (real not from supps). 100mg B1 supps are much worse then 50g of SUNFLOWER !!

Iodine from one teablespoon Sea Salt (about 100-150% daily dose)... 5 eggs have only 50 micro grams.

B6 up to 100mg , i take 40mg daily with magnessium supps.

Zinc from pumpkin seeds, eggs, 15mg supps and even bread.

Check Bee Wilder plan and increase potassium and B1 take from 50g of SUNFLOWER (other B-complex supps take too) not from supps like she say.

We naturally need Iron, mg, ca, vit c, cooper, folic acid(!), pantotenic acid, PABA, biotin and rest.

Best Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)