CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Niacin and Chromium : Update

ways_of_wisdom Views: 15,371
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,945,686

Re: Niacin and Chromium : Update

Hehe, I confess I enjoyed your reply to the "a1c" fan, that's really the type of thinking that gets to me.  I don't know about you but I often feel alone in the way I view health, not when I'm here for the most part, but in the real world and in other forums.  Just like you said, I like to think for myself and experiment, oh mercy, I've been my own guinea pig plenty of times, which some think is dangerous but I think when a doctor prescribes some medication carelessly he/she is also taking a chance, so I'd rather do my experimenting with more natural stuff than with toxic drugs.  Another thing I've noticed is that whenever I embrace some belief pertaining to an illness, its cure, or even an supplement, I'm usually going against the grain, then sometimes I've been fortunate enough to see many many years later that "the world" begins to see the light, it's like I can "see it", understand it, way before a lot of other people can, but in the meantime some times I've had to face a lot of opposition or criticism or at best being ignored for what I've believed so it's often a lonely road.  

Sorry I got a little off tangent there.  Back to CP, what exactly were your symptoms when your blood sugar went down?  I now don't remember but I'm sure I'd stopped taking nit because I'd noticed I was feeling hypoglycemic again, for many years I was not bothered much by it anymore even though I hardly ever eat at regular hours at all.

Yeah, that pain on the left side had me puzzled until I read about it here, now I know somehow the colon gets really upset, but the thing was that I had stopped eating wheat weeks ago, so I had no idea what it was, but apparently it's part of adrenal issues too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)