CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spontaneous Candida Die-Off: My heroic journey and Victory against Systemic Candidiasis

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Michael B Views: 128,636
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,888,113

Re: Spontaneous Candida Die-Off: My heroic journey and Victory against Systemic Candidiasis

Thankfully, within the past 2 months this ignorant poster has actually passed a few fungal colonies from doing nystatin enemas. Hopefully he a lot lot more humble and reasonable now:

"I have been doing Nystatin enemas, and I have passed out all what you describe. Whatever it is, it is what have us sick. I guess candida colonies because single cells are microscopic.

Jorge."

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1917696#i

There isn't any proof that passing mucus in stool be candida, at least I haven't found any proof. What I am passing in stool isn't mucus but white strings, while they are going out, I am better and better. They are going out because I keep an antifungal diet and take antifungals, so I assume they are fungal colonies. Mucus can be the result of intestinal inflammation, celiac, etc.
Jorge.

Now that's what I call positive growth!! 

The truth always wins in the end- it just takes time for people like this guy to wake up from their slumber. Who knows- maybe he never would have drawn the conclusion that what he passed with the nystatin enemas were indeed fungal colonies were it not for him reading my post and seeing my pictures. 

It seems the world is no longer flat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (2)