CureZone   Log On   Join
Tons of liver flukes coming out with Salt C protocol fluke advice?

AbundantLifeCorp Views: 31,499
Published: 12 y

Tons of liver flukes coming out with Salt C protocol fluke advice?

For those who don't know what Salt C protocol (flush) is you basically take salt and vitamin C portioned to your weight 3 times a day which can have a profound Antibiotic like effect.

MMS I still take and have taken for months both 1 and 2 but the Salt C protocol seems to get these bugs out the best.

So anyways, today I did intensive salt c which I haven't done in a while but I only did on and off and never consistently.

I am certain I am getting many liver flukes out (cuz they look just like the pictures on the internet) they usually look like small orange cotton balls with gross black stringy attachments also some supposedly look like small tomato skins (saw these too).

So my question is does anyone know anything else to supplement getting rid of these and any co-problems they bring along?

For now I am going to keep doing salt c protocol and I may take some intestinal drawing formula to help bind up the toxins moving around and prevent re-circulation but any additional thoughts appreciated!

I've already done alinia (anti- parasite drug, 25 Andreas Mortiz Liver Flushes and mostly stopped getting stuff out, mms 1 and 2 for months, barefoots dewormer 2 times [which gave me permanent health benefits] and many other things but this seems to work best.

PICTURES...
//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=49712

Scroll down a little on this one...
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=850066

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)