CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Become your own scientist

sd2345 Views: 28,171
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,932,011

Re: Become your own scientist

How about this....I have a challenge for you! You flush your system, and eat only bananas for 24 hrs and show us your picures of cotton balls with eggs. You are the one trying to prove it's bananas.

I haven't had the pleasure of these things exiting me, and haven't eaten bananas in 6 months. OMG! NO BANANAS = NO CREATURES. This proves your theory just talking about it lol.

Seriously, take the challenge it would be very interesting to have you solve this for everyone.

My main issue with your original post was without even asking if it could be a banana, or if the person recently ate one, you assumed, and also added the "delusion" comment.

While I agree they do not look like mature flukes, of which we have picures, I do believe they are the nests or eggs of some type of parasite. It could be some stage of flukes, or anything, because as I said, there is no actual diagnosis of what they are.

There are some pretty intelligent people here throughout the years, I doubt that they have been waiting all these years for you come along and solve it with a diagnosis of "fruit".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.134 sec, (1)