CureZone   Log On   Join
Report it

Views: 5,329
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,914,719

Report it

I am so sorry that you have had such horrific experiences. 

No doctor has the right or privilege to sexually molest or assault a patient.  If it were me, I would first try to get the dates of these "appointments" straight with general timelines and events.  Then, I would contact my local rape hotline and report the incidents.  THEN, I would ask the rape center for recommendations on a good, strong counseling therapist and begin the work of recovery and healing.

What may be helpful for you to understand is that you are not alone in this.  You are not the first person to have been sexually assaulted by someone else (regardless of gender!), nor will you be the last.  The only way to put an end to this type of CRIME is for victims to come forth, report these CRIMES, and take action to see that these predators are stopped.

My positive healing thoughts and prayers go out to you - you have the power to take your life back and see that someone else doesn't suffer the same CRIMES that you have.

Brightest blessings to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)