CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where is Dr. House when you need him?

nomirena Views: 3,725
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,905,688

Re: Where is Dr. House when you need him?

I actually posted at one time that we should all send e-mails to the real Dr. who House is modeled after. I posted her e-mail address.

I am 13 months post. I had # 4 and # 8 for a while after I had Mirena removed. The head pain really scared me. I would get shooting pains in my skull and thought I was going to die. My neck felt so funny for a few months after removal that even my hair rubbing on it hurt.

I posted a few months back that I had a massage and all of the symptoms came back but then a few days later I felt better. I had a massage and acupuncture on Thursday and had terrible brain fog yesterday. The natural Dr. who does the acupuncture thought that the Mirena hormones were/are still stored in some of my tissue and the massage releases them. Scary to think that stuff is still lingering around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)