CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Posting History.....Re: Any negative affect from the CE's?

udoknowjac Views: 1,796
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,900,641

Re: Posting History.....Re: Any negative affect from the CE's?

Herbalist,

First as an FYI, my post here this time was not about using CE’s for my migraines or really anything about my migraines. I think perhaps you misunderstood.

Regardless, since you were incorrectly summing up things about me in your response I felt I needed to respond.
While I appreciate your trying to help and give your input in my case I feel that you are incorrect. I have to strongly disagree with your comment "the few remedies I see Jackie's been taking may actually have worsened her condition instead of obtaining the results she had hoped for."

In regards to my migraines and my health in general I do not think in any way my condition has worsened, in fact it is the opposite. When I first came on the forum I had many physical issues and migraines were only one of them. I was at my lowest physically and went to doctor after doctor to try and get back on my feet. I tried more things than I want to recount. What I learned on this forum helped me immensely and helped me to get back to where I have not been for several years physically. Sure I still have issues but it is nothing compared to how I was when I first came. I believe that the things taught on this forum have succeeded in many ways where many other things have failed over the years. In regards to my migraines, while doing the protocol my migraines did not disappear totally but they were greatly reduced and manageable. They were better than they had been in quite a long time and that was wonderful!

In addition, on this forum I found more than just advice. I found people who cared for me in ways I never imagined could come from strangers. I found incredible generosity from people who only saw my posts and did not know me at all. I found in Uny and Rocky (who are the owners of the business) people who seem to care more about helping people than making money. The hours of advice and help I received from Uny is hard to fathom. The way Uny takes time to really consider your issues, to respond and advise to this day I am still stunned by. The way Rocky and Uny both went out of their way to help me continue with the protocols is overwhelming. I found people on this forum like Willow who gave up their personal time to help a stranger when they had nothing to gain from it. I could go on and on but I think that gives a gist of what I found here. I am so very grateful for what I found on this forum and I do not think I can thank everyone enough for all they did for me.

So I do thank you for your response but in my case you were incorrect in your statement.

Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)