CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How Has Candida Impacted You Sexually?

Elyse500 Views: 4,081
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,900,130

Re: How Has Candida Impacted You Sexually?

Thank you so much for your in-depth reply, Eric. I am very interested in chelating and will do much more research into it in the near future.

So far, I have been trying to pinpoint what would cause me to have metal toxicity in my body. I don't have any metal fillings fortunately. HOWEVER, around the time when my ailments began during puberty, I had braces placed on my teeth.. and believe it or not, after doing some research there have been links between people having severe allergic reactions to the metals in their braces. Also, other pages pinpoint the growth of candida alibancs on braces and retainers.

So I may go to the doctors and get my metal levels checked. Perhaps I am allergic to the metal in my mouth. My braces have been off for years now, however I have a permanent retainer on the back of my top and bottom teeth.

This is all I can think of, but who knows.

Thanks for your help and I will look into this further. I assume it may not be safe for me to be chelating with a permanent retainer in my mouth.

Hmm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)