CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How Has Candida Impacted You Sexually?

Elyse500 Views: 4,124
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,899,846

Re: How Has Candida Impacted You Sexually?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am happy and inspired to hear that you have adequately revived your sexua| appetite and have become engaged! Congratulations, that is wonderful news!

The loss of sexua| interest can certainly be stressful, especially when it comes to being asked out. During this phase of detoxing, I just don't feel up to and know I can't be the romantic person I would want to be in a relationship. It can be frustrating and I don't like to let people down, but what can I do when my body isn't there yet?

I am very inspired by my moments of ultimate health that pop up every few months for a few days, a week, or if I'm lucky.. ten days though! They inspire me and remind me that like the chinese say in regards to healing, each phase of good health as time progresses should get longer, and the phases of feeling unhealthy should get shorter, and so far.. this seems to be true!

I was reading some more articles and am very interested in chelating. I came across a basic article that recommends chelating with Cilantro for three weeks by having two tablespoons of cilantro paste daily.

May I ask how long your phases of chelating are? And what dosage amounts you have found to be safe and sufficient?

It sounds like you have been chelating for quite awhile. How beneficial has it been? Did you see any dramatic improvements?

Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)