CureZone   Log On   Join
How Has Candida Impacted You Sexually?

Elyse500 Views: 4,768
Published: 12 y

How Has Candida Impacted You Sexually?

I am very curious about just how greatly candida takes a tole on its victims sexually. I believe I have had candida from the early age of 12. At this time I had brain fog and several other symptoms which of course, as time progressed, only got worse.

The candida ended up causing a severe hormonal imbalance in me and I feel like my sexua| struggles may be completely linked to candida. For instance, I have never been able to orgasme. Fortunately, I have been placed on Vitex (chasteberry) for a few months, and last month during my ''glowing-is this true healing?" phase, I came quite close from simply staring into the eyes of an attractive coworker! But aside from that.. despite painful fingering etc, nada.

Also, it's like I have felt separated from my sexua| identity. How? There is often little feeling down there on its own. I also, although interested in boys, as a middle school girl struggled with attraction to both sexes.

The confusing thing is that I am only attracted to men when I feel healthy and strong. It's when I feel like I'm being drowned out by die-off that I either have too much libido, no libido, and/or have a very confused sexua| identity, and personal identity to boot.

Has candida impacted any of your sexua| identities or sexua| states at all? I'm just curious to see how linked to candida my struggle may be.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)