CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the best herb to help lower sex drive in women?

Views: 17,035
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,873,421

Re: What is the best herb to help lower sex drive in women?

Thanks for your explanation.  Sorry for your difficulties.

You are very much aware.  What I've found is that cords are tied to pictures.  We need to let go of the pictures that they are getting in on to let go of the cord.  A "picture" is a concept with a lie in it such as being told that because we were abused we are somehow "dirty."  It is not true, we know that, but so many times it is so ingrained in us that it is difficult to let go.

I had a wonderful friend a few years ago who's abuse story and that of her sisters was unbelievable.  Particularly in light of the fact that she was married and operating successfully in society and gainfully employed at the time I knew her.  After many months/years of abuse as a child she was impregnated by her father at about age 13 and when she told her school counselor about it she was removed from the family and went to live in a foster home along with her sisters who had also been incestually abused.   In foster care her foster father sexually abused them as well.  Won't go into more because it could take a long, long time.  I haven't seen this wonderful person in several years but do know that her husband was cheating on her and openly taking his lover to their church where she herself was shunned because the congregation blamed it onto her!  I broke off from her because she wished to be intimate with me and I will not interfere with a marriage no matter how screwed up it is.   This person turned to her religion and tried to live a virtuous life within a relationship.  She told me of her sister who she said was a beautiful woman who slept with any guy she could get hold of.  My point here is that sexua| abuse will affect each and everyone of us in a very different way.  She said her sister died at age 35 of alcohol abuse and that many men showed up for the funeral.

Those who have been abused have a difficult time with self image.  All that I can say is that we are each a part of god and we have to recognize that.  I know I took on the energy of my abusers and believed for years that it was all my fault thinking that even though I was a child I was the instigator.  I then had to live with them until adulthood and live with the energy too. That's where they get you.  It's the recognition that we are each a part of god and that we are loved by the All That Is regardless what's happened in the past.  It's been a journey and I continue that journey with a bump in the road from time to time but with that awareness (not knowledge - awareness as you know, which is different than knowledge) which is my motivation.

You can teach everyone a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)