CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You have found omega 3

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sam7777 Views: 3,481
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,488

Re: You have found omega 3

Thank you above posters, definitely important information to consider.

I just want to reiterate on my symptoms so that maybe someone will have a light bulb moment and recognize something.

-always just feel like falling back asleep, even at the wheel sometimes. For some semesters I lived off caffeine.

-I have felt sporadic cognitive deficit in the form of depression, insomnia, mood swings, inability to socialize with other people, warped perception of reality, GAD/SAD, in bouts for 12 years
-for whatever reason I have moments of clarity, and I start to deny all the above, and want to fight it, these moments come under either

a. intense stress and expectation to succeed, I once wrote a scientific paper in 18 hour marathon that was so good I won over all other researches in my college division of 700 people.

b. Late at night, when my head hurts less, and I feel better.

-No matter how hard I try to tell myself I am not depressed, I feel like something is physically holding me back from talking to people, the thought of an interview or a daily job is so bad, I still do not work. It is that bad.

-Memory just seems totally shot, I can pull all nighters and do real well on tests, or I can get obsessed with material for a few weeks and sleep poorly (how I did the above Science paper) and do well

-Later after an intensive amount of weeks/months learning given skill, I have little or no memory of having ever done it. Another reason I am petrified of a job.

-Now my memory seems intensely poor. Cannot follow convs,etc

-Always some sort of headache, for the last year and a half it was mostly not there, now it is back but it is right between the eyes. My pituitary/sinuses feel very agitated, tight/painful vasoconstriction, I feel like I am deprived of oxygen/blood in brain.

-This is all at its peak severity from 8 am to 6 pm

-This "mental state" that descends upon me, makes it incredibly hard to be happy and meet people etc, it has basically kept me from having a social life for 8 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)