CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pretty bad health I believe

Curlyann Views: 3,891
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,862,059

Re: Pretty bad health I believe

Wow you do have alot going on with you. I also had anorexia and it seemed to start my adrenal fatigue with the improper nutrition I had. I basically was living on coffee and a small amount of food. It took me 4 years to find a doctor to figure out I had thyroid issues and also adrenal fatigue issues.

I was also like you in that I stayed up late, lots of ideas, never seemed to settle my mind; I had a hypnosis CD made which helped me for awhile it helped to calm my mind and put me in a state of relaxation but deep "belly breathing" laying in bed imagining a peaceful place can do the same thing; you can count as you do the breathing if you like.

I had my cortisol levels tested for times daily and my hormone levels as well. You can get tests done through ZRT Labs or Labrinx to find out what you levels are. If you can't sleep Melatonin at 3 mg at bedtime can be helpful. Dr. James Wilson has a book on adrenal fatigue that may be helpful to you.
I have had a similar experience of not remembering what I had done for a whole week because I was so stimulated that I think my brain couldn't keep up. I am now working on not doing too much even when I feel better. I also feel really great when I do alot of exercise; I finally have a clear mind and the brain fog leaves but I also can exhaust myself that way and have to be really careful.

I find taking 2000 mg of Vitamin C help me along with fish oil and D3, ashwaghanda is an adaptogenic herb that can help with high or low cortisol according to my doctor and what I have read. Take care and hang in there. Take a day at a time. I'm just so thankful to have found this site. Lots of caring people and good advice. These suggestions are what I have learned and are my opinions. Ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)