CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White Worms in sinuses need help identify them Please!

deepimpact Views: 44,794
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,852,466

Re: White Worms in sinuses need help identify them Please!

thanks for all the replies. I am taking advice..thank You...
firstly, no I am not putting You on, and I do think they are some form of a round worm. when I first figured out what they were, I did a search and others have had this issue. My camera is not the best, and they are always the same size, they are not mucous.
since I posted this I have been taking collodl silver, took a wormer from New zealand and am taking an herbal blend of de -parasiting herbs. I could feel the worms in my muscles, thoughout my body move, and I have a video on one moving. they really hurt.... Not muscles spasms, as the muscles doesn't move. extreme heart palpitations when I first started treatment, but they are now subsided.
I passed fat worms in the toi, and it looked like flukes also. I am now able to stay awake more and have more energy. this is a battle and I now know it will take a while to become parasite free.
thanks for all your support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)