CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White Worms in sinuses need help identify them Please!

Bluerabbit Views: 45,377
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,852,466

Re: White Worms in sinuses need help identify them Please!

I think this is a worm.

Since my parasite scattering (because I didn't do an adequate Bowel Cleanse before doing major herbal bombardment for parasite killing) I have had many different ones appear in my sinus (never had sinus problems in my life before the scattering). I do twice daily hydrogen peroxide washes (as stated above) and also use a netipot or nasal cleansing bulb to squirt variety of diluted para meds or grapefruit seed extract, etc. into the sinus to kill them. Get your ears too. I also go to the chiro for magnetic pulse therapy (I don't own a zapper but this does powerful zaps for me). Health food stores carry nasal sprays that have the grapefruit seed extract. My ND suggested colodial silver nasal spray but I'm having a hard time finding this locally, I guess I will try to find on the internet today.

I am 95% better, it's taken 6 months. Be consistent - it's the most powerful tool we have. Don't get depressed or lazy, you have to keep at it to find success. Work on your immunity and general health so your body can do the fighting too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)