CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White Worms in sinuses need help identify them Please!

Wormwood user Views: 40,653
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,874,445

Re: White Worms in sinuses need help identify them Please!

Something really weird just happened so I googled and found this posting in my research.

I am doing my first parasite cleanse with Paraclear off amazon. It's day 15 of 30 and I have a crazy itchy rash with little bloody scabs popping up on my legs, arms, chest and back. I have been tired, nauseated and itchy!! The last couple days I've heard a "crunchy" sound coming from my sinuses. My lungs and sinuses feel like they are clearing up. I've been able to sleep with my mouth closed for the first time ever. Well, is it all in my head? Is it snake oil? *Try not to vomit...Just a minute ago I felt like I needed to clear my sinuses and this flem with a hard thin clearish worm thing was in mouth. I was trying to see if it's just flem or a worm. The texture is almost like it has an exoskeleton. The image is exactly like like what I have. I have a pain in my right nostril like I would with a sinus infection but it's very localized to one spot in my nose. What the heck??? I've traveled all over the world and even accidentally ate dog in Vietnam. I have no liver fluke things in my stool and nothing I've been able to see there not that I'm trying hard to find anything... So gross. i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)